- 01 How much does it cost for delivery?
Delivery cost for all ice carvings is dependent on where the event is being held. Below are delivery costs for each of the regions we deliver to.
Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs / Bribie Island – included in the price
Southern Suburbs & Logan Area – $20
Ipswich / Western Suburbs- $25
Gold Coast / Sunshine Coast – $30
Tweed Heads – $60
Toowoomba – $100
Contact us if you are having events in other regions within 3 hours drive of Brisbane to get a quote for delivery. We can travel for up to 3 hours to deliver ice sculptures.
- 02 How long will the ice carvings last?
- It is dependent on the atmospheric conditions in the room and the size of the sculptures. On average, the ice carvings will last 5-6 hours, however, the ice can still last longer than that.
- 03 It’s hot in Queensland – won’t the ice carving melt?
- As most events are indoors and during the evening, the ice carvings will still last 5-6 hours. We also deliver the sculptures in a condition that ensures they will last.
- 04 Will it make a mess?
- We supply drip-trays with all our sculptures.
- 05 What is the best way to display an ice sculpture?
- Have the sculpture displayed where you want the attention of your guests to be. Some suggestions are on the buffet as it will keep the seafood fresh and cool and entice your guests even more. It can also be displayed on the bar at your event to add that extra decorative touch and it goes excellent with drinks. Or have it standing alone as a feature. It is entirely up to you and your personal touch.
- 06 How much notice is required before the event?
- All larger bookings of 3 or more sculptures must be made at least 2-3 weeks prior to the date of the event. Any small bookings of only 1 or 2 sculptures must be made at least one week before the event. Any cancellations may result in the loss of the booking deposit.
- 07 How does payment work? How do I pay?
- At the time of placing a booking, a 30% deposit is required via direct debit. All remaining payments can be made by direct debit into our bank account or by clicking the pay now button on our invoice email to pay by credit card payment via PayPal online payment portal.